Ethiopia Trip

Saturday, April 21, 2007

I'M GOING BACK!!!!
I thought the trip decribed in this blog was a one-off! No sooner had I published the book - 'Ethiopia - A fleeting glimpse' on LULU www.lulu.com/mike221 than I was asked by Bev and Jannie from CAFOD in Addis Ababa to return to be part of the team reviewing the Watershed projects to ensure all the lessons learnt could be built into future similar CAFOD projects. They also want me to help out with marketing aspects of some of their other projects.
I leave on Sunday 29th and return on 13th May. It's going to be great to meet up with the CAFOD and REST staff again. But it will be strange to be there without Claire, Paul, Catherine and Seb.
I hope to be able to blog again throughout the trip. I'm going to learn much more about the challenges faced by many people in Ethiopia and how we can help.
So watch this space from 30th April!!!
Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home